Registered Massage Therapist
Manotick PhysioWorks is seeking skilled, and self-motivated registered massage therapists to join our team.
Are you looking for a change? Want a cozy environment to work in, where client care & one-on-one care is the focus? Manotick PhysioWorks is seeking skilled, and self-motivated registered massage therapists.
Position: Registered Massage Therapist
Location: Manotick, ON
Job Type: Full Time
Education: Massage Therapy
Requirements: Member of the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario
Manotick PhysioWorks is a newly renovated, local physiotherapist-owned multi-disciplinary clinic in Ottawa’s south end (Manotick), that is looking for collaborative, and quality care focused therapists! We are known for our quality of care, compassion, commitment, and individualized focus to goal setting and recovery.
Competitive pay split, based on your experience & training.
- We are an established (over 20 years in business), newly renovated, PT-owned allied health clinic in Ottawa/Manotick, located in Manotick’s largest shopping plaza, the Mews.
- All your needs taken care of: full-time reception, lotion, linens, direct billing for Blue Cross & MVC clients.
- We provide individualized, evidence-based, quality client care; emphasized on manual therapy, exercise prescription, and client education.
- Training and experience in fascial therapy (including unwinding), deep tissue, joint mobilization, active release technique, stretching, Graston Technique are considered an asset for existing clientele.
- Mentorship available from senior team members.
- Collaborative and strong cross-referral team.
- Individual mentoring to support your professional growth.
- Active, in good standing, member of the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO); and hold professional liability insurance.
- All PPE and equipment provided by the clinic.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below and attach your resume. We'll be in touch!