Manotick PhysioWorks is seeking skilled, and self-motivated orthopedic and/or pelvic physiotherapists to join our team.
Are you looking for a change? Want to work within a collaborative team of mentors & colleagues? Want a cozy environment to work in, where one-on-one client care is the focus? Manotick PhysioWorks is seeking skilled, and self-motivated orthopedic and/or pelvic physiotherapist.
Location: Manotick, ON
Job Type: Full Time
Requirements: Member of the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
Manotick PhysioWorks is a newly renovated, physiotherapist-owned multi-disciplinary clinic in Ottawa’s south end (Manotick), that is looking for collaborative, and quality care focused therapists! We are known for our quality of care, compassion, commitment, and individualized focus to goal setting and recovery.
Competitive compensation rate - $80K salaried plus competitive vacation and education funding towards your professional development. No need to worry about your schedule, bookings, or accounting.
- We are an established (over 20 years in business), newly renovated, PT-owned allied health clinic in Ottawa/Manotick, located in Manotick’s largest shopping plaza, the Mews.
- We provide individualized, evidence-based, quality client care; emphasized on manual therapy, exercise prescription, and client education.
- Services offered: physiotherapy, massage therapy, pelvic floor physiotherapy, Clinical Pilates (Reformer in clinic) Program, Chronic Pain Program (including Craniosacral Therapy), Concussion & Vestibular Rehab, pedorthic custom orthotics, and orthopaedic supplies.
- Caseload: 2 follow-up clients/hour; 60min assessments; varied sports & orthopaedic conditions & ages.
- No physiotherapy aides; one-on-one physiotherapy visit
- Pelvic PT candidate holds current practice experience in Pelvic Health/Physiotherapy AND/OR interest in pursuing further continuing education in pelvic floor physiotherapy. Funding is available for an appropriate candidate working toward completing all 3 levels of Pelvic Health Solutions training.
- Mentorship program available.
- Monthly team meetings, and individual mentoring to support your professional growth.
- PPE and all clinical equipment provided by clinic.
- Training in manual therapy, acupuncture/dry needling, exercise prescription is considered an asset.
- Active, in good standing, independent practice member of the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario (CPO), rostered for Pelvic Physiotherapy.
To apply for this position, please complete the form below and attach your resume. We'll be in touch!